By Ummed Singh,C S Praharaj,S S Singh,N P Singh
Read or Download Biofortification of Food Crops PDF
Best biotechnology books
This booklet is the 1st whole advisor to valuation in lifestyles sciences for pros, traders, and teachers. Boris Bogdan and Ralph Villiger introduce the features of drug and scientific machine improvement, clarify easy methods to translate those into the valuation, and supply worthy info.
SS-barrel outer membrane channel proteins (OMP) are beneficial as powerful and versatile types or parts in nanotechnology. during the last decade biotechnological recommendations allowed to extend the ordinary features of OMPs by means of enhancing their geometry and homes. the current booklet is orientated in the direction of a huge team of readers together with graduate scholars and complex researchers.
Biomaterials: rules and purposes deals a entire overview of the entire significant biomaterials during this swiftly growing to be box. lately, the function of biomaterials has been encouraged significantly through advances in lots of parts of biotechnology and technology, in addition to advances in surgical strategies and tools.
There's a super wealth of mega-biodiversity on the earth. however the very life of this wealth is below danger because of habitat destruction, pushing animals in the direction of inbreeding melancholy and thereby paving method for his or her extinction. This has made crucial human intervention and assisted reproductive applied sciences.
- Global Morality and Life Science Practices in Asia: Assemblages of Life (Health, Technology and Society)
- Breeding strategies for sustainable forage and turf grass improvement
- Pharmacokinetics in Drug Development: Advances and Applications, Volume 3
- Biocatalysis in the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industries
- Handbook of Hidden Markov Models in Bioinformatics (Chapman & Hall/CRC Mathematical and Computational Biology)
Additional resources for Biofortification of Food Crops
Biofortification of Food Crops by Ummed Singh,C S Praharaj,S S Singh,N P Singh