By Jacqueline Martin,Nicholas Price
Exam Board: AQA
First educating: September 2017
First examination: June 2018
This identify has been authorized by way of AQA
Accurately hide the breadth of content material within the new 2017 AQA A-level specification with this textbook written by means of prime legislations authors, Jacqueline Martin and Nicholas expense.
This enticing and available textbook presents assurance of the recent AQA A-level legislations specification and contours authoritative and updated fabric at the vital adjustments to the law.
- publication 1 covers all vital devices for AS-level and for yr 1 of a two-year course.
- vital, updated and engaging circumstances and situations spotlight key points.
- dialogue and task projects bring up your knowing of more challenging concepts.
- perform questions and 'check your understanding' inquiries to support your scholars arrange for his or her exams.
- Jacqueline Martin LLM has ten years' adventure as a working towards barrister and has taught legislations in any respect levels.
- Nicholas rate is an skilled instructor of legislation and an A-Level legislation textbook author.
Read or Download AQA A-level Law for Year 1/AS (A Level Law) PDF
Best family & health law books
Criminal practitioners function in an atmosphere of possible never-ending moral demanding situations, and opposed to a backdrop of diminishing public opinion approximately their morality. in line with huge learn, Assessing legal professionals' Ethics argues that legal professionals' person ethics will be assessed and measured in real looking frameworks.
Contemporary debate over healthcare and its spiraling expenditures has introduced clinical errors into the highlight as a trademark of every thing that's useless, inhumane, and wasteful approximately smooth drugs. yet whereas the tendency is accountable all of it on human errors, it's a even more advanced challenge that comprises overburdened platforms, consistently altering know-how, expanding specialization, and a cycle of continuous investment shortfalls made much more acute via resource-wasting inefficiencies.
Correctional psychiatry has got expanding attractiveness as a space of perform with detailed talents and data. The Oxford Textbook of Correctional Psychiatry brings jointly American and foreign specialists to supply a accomplished review of the sphere. scholars and psychiatric citizens will locate easy info that prepares them for medical rotations, and psychiatrists operating in jails and prisons will discover a specific evaluation of the complicated concerns that come up in those settings.
Essay from the yr 2014 within the topic legislations - Media, Multimedia legislation, Copyright, grade: 6. 30/7, Damodaram Sanjivayya nationwide legislation college (Damodaram Sanjivayya nationwide legislation University), direction: B. A. LL. B. (Hons. ), language: English, summary: Media trials were a burning factor for plenty of a long time, yet do they truly healthy good in the criminal framework?
- The Hidden Histories of War Crimes Trials
- The Rule of Law: Nomos XXXVI (NOMOS - American Society for Political and Legal Philosophy)
- Controle Externo: estudos temáticos (Portuguese Edition)
- 100 Crazy Laws: A collection of the most crazy and stunning laws in the USA
- CMR: Contracts for the International Carriage of Goods by Road: Contracts for the Carriage of Goods (Lloyd's Shipping Law Library)
- Deep Torts and Criminal law essay tutorials (with deep MBE prep): e book
Additional resources for AQA A-level Law for Year 1/AS (A Level Law)
AQA A-level Law for Year 1/AS (A Level Law) by Jacqueline Martin,Nicholas Price